Google has made a big push to make its Pixel phones more secure. The new Pixel 7 and 7 Pro have various security features, including a “privacy guard” that can kill and activate apps in the background.
Google New Pixel 7 And 7 Pro Phones Features A Free VPN Access!
The new Pixel phones also have a new “VPN from Google One” that will be coming out in December.
What Is VPN?
If you’re looking for a way to stay secure online, there’s no better way than to use a VPN.
A virtual private network, VPNs help you stay safe online by encrypting all internet traffic from the user, allowing them to browse any site without fear of being tracked or identity theft.
The Facility Provided By Google
The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are Google’s best phones, and they’re set to be released on October 15. This feature is currently available for Pixel users, but Google says it will be available on all of its phones and Android phones sometime in December.
In the past, if you wanted to access a private network over a public internet connection, you had to spend money on a VPN subscription. VPN access will be accessible on “Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro” devices starting in December 2022.
Even if you currently have the 2TB plan priced at $9.99 a month, you will now be free to use it as much as you want. It’s unclear if this offer is still applicable after the first year or if it’s a limited-time deal.
Google Pixel 7 phones will ship with a VPN app pre-installed, and we were curious to try it out. But We discovered that the VPN app wasn’t available in India or Singapore in the first place.
Google Pixel 7 users in these countries can only get the VPN app via the Google Play Store.
Other Features Of Google Pixel 7 And Pixel 7 Pro
Google has just completed the process of launching the Pixel series for the year 2022. The smartphones were launched on October 6, 2022.
The Pixel 7 is a mid-range smartphone, and the Pixel 7 Pro is a premium smartphone.
Both smartphones have 8GB, RAM Tensor G2, 50MP, 2160p, 6.3 inches display,1080×2400 pixels, and 4355mAh battery capacity. One is the free VPN by Google One. It is also coming soon.
The last month of the year is always packed with new features and exciting announcements; this year is no exception.
Google will launch new key features, and Android 13 QPR1 might be the most significant update yet.
- Google announced launching a free VPN as an app in its latest Pixel smartphones. The service is called “Network Service”.
- The VPN service is available in the Pixel 7 and the Pixel 7a and works on all major carriers and WiFi networks.
- Google announced that consumers of Pixel 7 and Pixel 7* Pro could access VPN from Google One at no additional cost through the Google One app without a Google One subscription.
- Google recently announced that it was discontinuing the free-trial version of its VPN service for Pixel owners, but if you’re in India or Singapore.
- One of those tidbits is that the Pixel 7 will feature a new and improved version of Google’s VPN service, which is currently available through the Google One app.